With so many folks heading down to Walt Disney World this week to participate in the Princess Weekend I thought it would be a GREAT time to spread the word about the book and do a GIVEAWAY to one lucky reader!
- Great job at stressing the importance of registering early before the races sell out (seeing as they are continuing to grow in popularity, sometimes selling out within MINUTES of opening registration).
- Love the tips from the authors at the end of the chapters (especially since they have collectively participated in ALL of the WDW runDisney events - so the knowledge is FIRSTHAND).
- The training gear section was spot on (although I may have suggested a foam roller in the equipment section, only because I know how much it has helped me during the training process).
- I had NO idea you could camp at WDW.
- Really enjoy the "guest" reviews throughout the book.
- If someone is planning a trip on their own (without a travel agent like Megan), this could be used as a great resource to help make very informed decisions.
- Totally appreciate that there are vegetarian options mentioned in the food chapter.
- A BIG thanks for adding the running etiquette section, especially with the data you shared about the runDisney events having so many newbies.
- LOVE the balloon idea for spectators (never thought of it before, but DEFINITELY getting Ryan one next time ;)).
Just in case you don’t win, you can pick up a copy of the book here AND save 10% with coupon code “ 9TYH8RXP”.
And please check out all of their social media platforms - that way you can stay as up-to-date as possible! [Because not only do these ladies give TONS of information in the book, but they also constantly try to keep everyone updated with the "happenin's" of runDisney through their blog posts, tweets, posts, and pictures!]
Enter early and often (some of the entries are available DAILY). The giveaway will run through Friday, February 20th at 11:59pm PST. I will contact the winner via email (using the email address listed through Rafflecopter). The winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim their prize. Remember: the entries ARE verified, so please make sure you complete the task or I'll have to have Rafflecopter select a new random winner.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER!!