I first "found" Christina through Emily (RunEMZ) on Instagram. The two of them seemed to share an amazing bond and I knew if she was golden in Emily's book then she was definitely a wonderful woman (and one I wanted to
- When did the running bug first bite you? What is your running story?
- How do you balance it all (especially since most of us have other 9-5 jobs, families, friends, commitments, etc)? [PS What is your full time job?]
- What does your training/ routine look like?
- If you could impart one piece of advice/ wisdom for someone starting their running journey, what would it be?
- What is one of your recent accomplishments you are most proud of?
- What are some of your favorites (i.e. foods, workouts, fuels, gear, etc)? Anything you can't live without (other than running and oxygen of course ;))?
- If you could do it all over again, is there anything you would change?
- And don't forget your Social Media links - how can we follow you?
I cannot wait to meet Christina (in real life) in Phoenix in just a few short months (which reminds me... HAVE YOU ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY FOR A FREE ENTRY TO THE PHOENIX MARATHON?! If not, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Hop on over and put your name in the drawing because it is set to be one of the biggest parties in 2015! And the GIVEAWAY ends tomorrow night, so DON'T DELAY!)!
What do you think? Are you as excited about these Monday posts as I am? Did I leave out any questions you would have asked?