Monday, October 13, 2008

Lil' Chef Disaster

Tonight was TACO NIGHT! Ryan and I both really like Taco Night so we have been doing it once a week for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Tonight the bean container was a little too warm when I took it out of the microwave and the lid was slipping and BOOM, I SPILLED THE BEANS!! Not only did I drop the container, but they SHOT ALL OVER... All over the cabinets, the foyer, the dishwasher, drawers, floor, ceiling. etc... Ryan just had to capture it on film... After he ran over to make sure the beans didn't scald my face that is :)

You get the idea - it looks like kitty poo ALL OVER!!

1 comment:

Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 said...

Bummer! I think we've all had those types of disasters before. I, afterall, am the one who managed to melt a crockpot in the oven... long story. Better luck next time!